- Tidy Cats introduces new line of lighter litter
- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- Rite Aid launches marketing campaign for Wellness65+
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
PRINCETON, N.J. Arm & Hammer is helping cat owners fight litter box odors with its new Arm & Hammer Double Duty Clumping litter, designed to eliminate urine and feces odors.
"We're thrilled to be able to address the unmet need of cat owners and introduce a cat litter that is specifically designed to destroy both types of litter box odors on contact," said Rithika Naik, product manager at Church & Dwight, makers of Arm & Hammer cat litter. "With Double Duty, we're continuing the Arm & Hammer tradition of developing pet home care solutions, leveraging the odor-eliminating power of Arm & Hammer baking soda."
Arm & Hammer Double Duty Clumping litter is available in a 14-lb. box at a suggested retail price of $6.99, a 20-lb. box at a SRP of $8.99 and a 28-lb. box at a SRP of $11.99 at retail outlets nationwide.