- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- A look at China's retail pharmacies
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- Rite Aid takes a bite out of obesity; relaunches weight-loss program for New Year
- DEA allows controlled drug e-prescribing, handing pharmacy advocates a key victory
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. — Specialty pharmacy services company Armada Health Care and Definitive Homecare Solutions have signed a deal whereby Definitive Homecare's CPR+ specialty pharmacy software will integrate with Armada's service offerings, the two companies said.
The combination will give CPR+ customers access to Armada's value-added services and the ability to integrate those services within their pharmacy workflow system. Armada members that don't use CPR+ will have access to discount pricing for the software.
"CPR+ has long been the leader in the home infusion pharmacy industry, and that industry has high-touch patient care needs similar to those of specialty pharmacies," Armada CEO Larry Irene said. "Definitive Homecare has built on that background and tailored CPR+ for specialty pharmacy needs, providing tremendous value to pharmacies across the nation."