- 'Communicator' award (once again) emphasizes pharmacy's role in health care
- Opportunities still knock as Walgreens enters new decade
- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Consumers' cough-cold agenda influenced by retailers, suppliers
- Pharmacist as 'physician extender' proves successful
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. — Specialty pharmacy group purchasing and channel management organization Armada Health Care is moving into a bigger office space, the company said Tuesday.
Armada announced that the new space, two floors up from its current offices at 100 Campus Drive in Florham Park, N.J., is nearly three times larger. The company plans to take possession of the new offices in late June and expects to use it to support its expanded service and technology divisions.
"Our innovative solutions and new technology products are quickly being adopted throughout the specialty pharmacy market while our core business units all continue to grow," Armada president Robert Irene said. "The larger offices are necessary to accommodate the additional employees we are hiring along with the added workspace we need."