- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Former CMS, FDA chief McClellan delivers keynote at Cardinal Health RBC
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
DALLAS — Aspirinpod recently launched its Aspirinpod emergency aspirin container — a small heart-shaped container that can be carried on a key chain.
Aspirinpod is a reminder to have aspirin with you at all times in the event of a heart attack, noted company founder Patti Frenette.
The small container, which does not include the aspirin, is large enough for two 325-mg tablets or four 81-mg tablets. Suggested retail price is $2.99.