- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- RediClinic's operations to nearly double
- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- With new push, pharmacy groups seek inclusion in health reform’s ACOs
- Walgreens' Pegus to discuss impact of diabetes management on healthcare costs
FRISCO, Texas — Specialty pharmacy group Assured Pharmacy said that same-store sales for January totaled $1.42 million, a 28.5% increase over the year-ago period.
Compared with December 2010 sales, however, January same-store sales decreased 5.6% from sales of about $1.5 million. The revenue drop, Assured said, was due to "seasonality," noting that many patients experienced insurance carrier and coverage changes.
"We are pleased with our strong year-over-year sales growth for the month [of] January. The results reflect continued progress in the implementation of our strategies," said Robert DelVecchio, Assured Pharmacy CEO.