- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
FRISCO, Texas — Specialty pharmacy group Assured Pharmacy said that same-store sales for January totaled $1.42 million, a 28.5% increase over the year-ago period.
Compared with December 2010 sales, however, January same-store sales decreased 5.6% from sales of about $1.5 million. The revenue drop, Assured said, was due to "seasonality," noting that many patients experienced insurance carrier and coverage changes.
"We are pleased with our strong year-over-year sales growth for the month [of] January. The results reflect continued progress in the implementation of our strategies," said Robert DelVecchio, Assured Pharmacy CEO.