- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Walgreens Infusion Services can save $10.8 million in healthcare costs annually
- Reports: ESI may start 'price war' over new hepatitis C drugs
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Texas community pharmacist named 2013 NCPA Willard B. Simmons Independent Pharmacist of the Year
FRISCO, Texas — Same-store sales for specialty pharmacy group Assured Pharmacy rose 31.2% in November, compared with the year-ago period.
The company said the rise also represented a 6% increase over total sales in October.
"We are pleased with our November sales results and our continued patient growth with 3,182 patients serviced in the month of November," said Robert DelVecchio, Assured Pharmacy CEO. "As these sales figures reflect, we remain on track for increased sales and market share growth, improved earnings at the store level and stronger cash flow."