- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- RediClinic's operations to nearly double
- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- With new push, pharmacy groups seek inclusion in health reform’s ACOs
- Walgreens' Pegus to discuss impact of diabetes management on healthcare costs
FRISCO, Texas — Same-store sales for specialty pharmacy group Assured Pharmacy rose 31.2% in November, compared with the year-ago period.
The company said the rise also represented a 6% increase over total sales in October.
"We are pleased with our November sales results and our continued patient growth with 3,182 patients serviced in the month of November," said Robert DelVecchio, Assured Pharmacy CEO. "As these sales figures reflect, we remain on track for increased sales and market share growth, improved earnings at the store level and stronger cash flow."