- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
FRISCO, Texas — Assured Pharmacy has signed a lease for its fifth pharmacy, which will be located in Kansas City.
Subject to regulatory approval, the Kansas City pharmacy is anticipated to open during fourth quarter 2011, the specialty pharmacy group said.
"The opening of our fifth pharmacy later this year in Kansas City will represent a significant step forward in our natural growth as a company," Assured CEO Robert DelVecchio said. "As we expand our chain to offer services to physicians in new markets, we believe that the advantages of our business model will become more clear. The challenges associated with pain management can be found in every city and town in the country, and ultimately we hope to open pharmacies to serve patients and doctors in the top metropolitan regions across the country."