- NuVal, eastern Texas public health group partner on wellness initiatives
- Texas community pharmacist named 2013 NCPA Willard B. Simmons Independent Pharmacist of the Year
- Crossmark names Janet Carter-Smith VP
- H-E-B to operate hospital pharmacy for Medical Center Hospital
- Brookshire Brothers to acquire 25-store chain David's Supermarkets
FRISCO, Texas September same-store sales at Assured Pharmacy increased by 13.5% compared with last year, the specialty pharmacy provider said Thursday.
Assured, which specializes in treating chronic pain, said sales were $1.4 million, or around $66,253 per business day, compared with $1.23 million a year ago.
“We are pleased with our September sales results and our continued patient growth, with 3,064 patients serviced in the month of September,” CEO Robert DelVecchio said. “As these sales figures reflect, we remain on track for increased sales and market share growth, improved earnings at the store level and stronger cash flow.”