- Takeda: Dexilant, Prevacid have less inhibiting effects on Plavix's efficacy than counterparts
- PL Developments to sell, distribute store-brand generic Zegerid OTC
- Dr. Reddy's receives FDA approval for generic GERD treatment
- Study: Drug-drug interaction warning letters work
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
WILMINGTON, Del. — AstraZeneca is offering a discount savings program for its prescription acid reflux disease treatment.
The company said its new Nexium savings card is designed to offer eligible patients instant discounts on their prescriptions for the drug. AstraZeneca noted that the offer is good for up to $50 off on 12 prescriptions of at least a 30-day supply of Nexium, must be used within 14 months of the first prescription fill and cannot be combined with any other offer. Additionally, the offer is not valid for patients that have a co-pay of $18 or less.
Click here for more information.