- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- Advanced BloodStop now available at CVS/pharmacy
- Walmart rolling out comprehensive waste-reduction program
- Pharmacy crime: Pushing back against rising wave
VISTA, Calif. — Astroglide on Wednesday launched its new personal massager device, the AstroglideVibe.
A durable waterproof device, the travel-sized AstroglideVibe offers multiple speeds and requires only one AA-sized battery.
The product sells for $13.99 on CVS.com.