- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Study: Parents confident in administering correct acetaminophen dose with AccuDial dosing label
- Eulactol USA rebrands company as Laderma Health USA
- Walgreens charges forward with electric vehicle filling station expansion in Fla.
- AccuDial developing child-proof children’s dosing syringe
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. — Attitude Drinks' pure milk, ultra-filtered Phase III recovery drink is expanding its reach, thanks to one of the largest distributors for premium sports, fitness and nutrition supplements.
The recovery drink, available in vanilla and chocolate flavors, will gain further distribution with help from Lone Star Distribution. Lone Star currently serves more than 5,000 U.S. retailers, with a concentration on gyms, fitness centers and nutrition specialty stores.
"As consumers implement their New Year's resolutions and gym memberships peak, Lone Star provides us with a stronger and broader distribution base to reach our primary target audience of on-the-go consumers and fitness enthusiasts," said Roy Warren, Attitude Drinks CEO.