- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Study: Eating peanut butter, peanuts at breakfast can help control hunger all day
- Birds Eye launches Recipe Ready line for quick meal preparation
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
MOUNTAIN LAKES, N.J. — Pinnacle Foods has added a new frozen breakfast option to the Aunt Jemima brand.
New Aunt Jemima oatmeal pancakes are made with rolled oats, oat bran and oat flour mixed right into the batter and tout 4g of fiber per serving, Pinnacle Foods said.
The Aunt Jemima frozen breakfast line includes such products as frozen waffles, French toast and more.