- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
DELRAY BEACH, Fla. — Avado Organics, a maker of natural skin care products, has teamed up with Nutritional Products International, which provides brands with sales and distribution services, to distribute its product across the United States.
With the partnership, the Tasmania, Australia-based company will be expanding the distribution of its organic skin care products in the American marketplace. It currently sells its products via CVS.com, Target.com and Schnucks.
Avado offers organic oils for sensitive skin. The oil, which is found in all of the company's products, is known for its healing antibacterial and antiwrinkle properties, the company stated. It also has been shown to help ease the effects of damage to skin caused by UV exposure.