- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- SheaMoisture to sponsor Korto Momolu collection at NY Fashion Week
- Appropriations bill to boost funding for Lupus Research Institute's education program
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
NEW YORK Aveda has announced the launch of a collection of new lip treatments infused with botanical emollients to smooth, hydrate and plump lips.
The line includes Nourish-Mint Sheer Mineral Lip Colors, Nourish-Mint Smoothing Lip Colors and Nourish-Mint Renewing Lip Treatment. The products are made with certified organic essential oils of spearmint, vanilla, star anise, cinnamon and a hint of peppermint.
According to the company, 75 percent of women saw an increase in lip volume after using Smoothing Lip Color for two weeks, and 55 percent of women saw an increase in lip volume after using Sheer Mineral Lip Color for two weeks.