- Fortune names Wegmans, Whole Foods, Publix top employers
- CVS develops photo app for Facebook users
- Life…supplemented kicks off 'Why You Want to Be Well' initiative
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Expect consumers to tighten their spending amid high gas prices
NEW YORK — Aveeno has announced the launch of the Be An Active Natural fund to award individuals and organizations that are creating positive change in their communities.
Eight $10,000 grants will be awarded throughout the year to consumers whose work impacts the lives of others through one of these three categories:
Inspiring others to see their natural and inner beauty;
Educating about the values of an active and healthy lifestyle; and
Preserving, restoring and improving the local environment.
The Aveeno brand established the Be An Active Natural program in 2011 and is the brand’s way of encouraging and supporting consumers who continue to embrace the lifestyle of active naturals. Throughout 2012, Aveeno will be giving $300,000 in grants to individuals and organizations to support their efforts in creating positive change.
To enter to win or to vote, visit the Aveeno Facebook page. The call for entries began on April 10 and will end on Oct. 31, 2012. Winners will be announced on a monthly basis starting in May.