- New study reveals online, mobile activities of skin care enthusiasts
- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- Rite Aid launches marketing campaign for Wellness65+
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
NEW YORK As part of the launch of Axe's new Axe Twist, the men's grooming brand has partnered with Jagtag to kick off a new mobile marketing campaign, marking the largest multichannel ad program in the U.S. market using a mobile 2-D barcode.
Jagtag mobile barcodes appear in Axe Twist marketing efforts promoting exclusive content from the Axe Twist Humor Tour, presented by Funny or Die and at college campuses. To reach the Axe target demographic -- guys ages 18 to 24 years old -- Jagtag mobile barcodes will be featured across multiple media channels, including print inserts within nine national men's magazines -- including GQ, Maxim and Men's Fitness -- in sample packs distributed at college campuses and hand-outs, as well as signage within movie theaters and at Six Flags theme parks nationwide.
With Jagtag barcodes featured alongside Axe Twist product samples and promotional materials, consumers can snap a photo of Jagtags and instantly receive exclusive videos featuring comedians from the Axe Twisted Humor Tour. Users also can click through to the FunnyOrDie.com/Axe site for additional content and tour information.
Jagtag works with all wireless carriers and camera phones in the United States and enables Axe to share video content instantly with 90% of mobile users, without requiring them to download an application. Standard messaging and data rates apply.