- Healtheway forms industry coalition to standardize health information exchange
- McKesson to host ideaShare 2014 in Orlando, Fla.
- Advanced Care Scripts gains specialty pharmacy accreditation from URAC
- IRI's 2013 'Pacesetters' deliver healthy benefits, innovation
- CVS focuses on personalization at IRI Summit
LAKE MARY, Fla. — The Orlando, Fla., chapter of the Association for Corporate Growth has selected independent specialty pharmacy provider Axium Healthcare Pharmacy as the winner of one of its top awards.
ACG Orlando selected Axium as the recipient of the 2011 SMART Award in the Healthcare & Life Sciences category. ACG Orlando recognizes companies each year based on the value they bring to the region in terms of corporate culture, growth, business creativity and economic contribution.
“We’re proud to be recognized as a recipient of the 2011 SMART Awards,” Axium president and CEO Mark Montgomery said in a statement. “It is through consistent hard work and commitment of the Axium team that has driven the company’s significant growth over the past few years.”