- CVS Caremark showcases outreach program to help customers understand health insurance options
- Healtheway forms industry coalition to standardize health information exchange
- CVS/pharmacy kicks off 2014 Project Health campaign
- APhA announces candidates for 2015-2016 president-elect; group awards grants for pharmacy-based projects to improve care
- NCPA: Buzz around future of community pharmacy not dampened by government shutdown
LAKE MARY, Fla. — The Orlando, Fla., chapter of the Association for Corporate Growth has selected independent specialty pharmacy provider Axium Healthcare Pharmacy as the winner of one of its top awards.
ACG Orlando selected Axium as the recipient of the 2011 SMART Award in the Healthcare & Life Sciences category. ACG Orlando recognizes companies each year based on the value they bring to the region in terms of corporate culture, growth, business creativity and economic contribution.
“We’re proud to be recognized as a recipient of the 2011 SMART Awards,” Axium president and CEO Mark Montgomery said in a statement. “It is through consistent hard work and commitment of the Axium team that has driven the company’s significant growth over the past few years.”