- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
LAKE MARY, Fla. — Specialty pharmacy provider Axium Healthcare Pharmacy has launched an online portal to complement its services, the company said Wednesday.
AxiumPortal.com allows patients to manage their accounts, request refills, make co-payments, set reminders and perform other functions.
“The technology is a tool that provides convenience and service on-demand,” Axium president and CEO Mark Montgomery said. “We can stay connected with patients 24/7/365 while providing the company a strong platform to scale the business model.”
The company said it also has plans to make the site usable by physicians, manufacturers, payers, distributors and others.
“Healthcare information systems are the future of health care in America,” Montgomery said. “AxiumPortal.com is another prime example of the capability Axium has within our industry.”