- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
WILMINGTON, Del. — Nearly half a million people participated in AstraZeneca's prescription savings programs.
The drug maker reported that it provided $947 million in savings last year to the more than 545,000 patients in the United States who participated. Participation in the AZ&Me prescription savings programs has increased steadily over the past three years, up 7% over 2009 and 19% over 2008, AstraZeneca said.
An interactive map of the numbers of patients in AZ&Me programs in each state can be found here.