- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
- Inergetics partners with the Podiatree Co. on new nerve health support supplement
- Survey: Patients have hard time tolerating iron supplements
- New vitamin company to employ cause marketing as part of launch strategy
NEW YORK — The first of the baby boomers will be celebrating their 65th birthdays this year, and that means more pills. That may help explain why sales of liquid vitamins are up. Joint Juice recently answered that call with the launch of its Joint Juice Easy Shot supplement, which affords a full day’s supply of glucosamine plus chondroitin, vitamin D3 and vitamin C for those consumers looking for a pill alternative.
The article above is part of the DSN Category Review Series.
For the complete Vitamins/Minerals Sell-Through Report, including extensive charts, data and more analysis, click here.