- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- SheaMoisture to sponsor Korto Momolu collection at NY Fashion Week
- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
NEW YORK — R&A Bailey & Co. has introduced a ready-to-serve cocktail.
New Baileys Mudslide ready-to-serve mix touts the flavor of Baileys Irish Cream and is designed to take the hassle out of making summer cocktails, the company said. The mix is available for a limited time only in two sizes for a suggested retail price range of $12.99 to $19.99.
A recipe for creating the perfect Baileys Mudslide can be found here.