- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
- Rite Aid, GNC extend partnership through 2019, allowing at least 300 new 'store-within-a-store' locations over five years
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
VALHALLA, N.Y. Balance Bar on Thursday introduced three new flavors — double chocolate brownie, lemon meringue crunch and s’mores.
“People on the go are always looking for the right combination of great taste, healthy nutrition, energy and convenience,” stated Erin Lifeso, Balance Bar’s director of marketing. “Our new bars –– just like our 16 original flavors –– fill the bill. Balance Bars are specially formulated to help keep busy folks nutritionally balanced and provide them with lasting energy so that they can enjoy what they love to do in their active day-to–day lives.”
All three new flavors contain 14 g of protein, 200 calories, 23 vitamins and minerals, and they adhere to the 40/30/30 nutritional model (40% of calories come from healthy carbohydrates, 30% from quality protein and 30% from dietary fat).
The bars are available as 1.76-oz. single-serve bars and are certified kosher. Suggested retail price is $1.49.