- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- Lay's to introduce chocolate-covered potato chip
- MinuteClinic enters Northern California, Coastal Southeastern North Carolina
PETALUMA, Calif. — Barbara's has expanded its all-natural products line with new peanut butter and chocolate items.
The brand has introduced new peanut butter and chocolate Puffins, as well as Snackimals in peanut butter and chocolate flavors. Peanut butter and chocolate Puffins cereal is available in a 10.5-oz. package, while both of the new Snackimals flavors are available in a 7.5-oz. resealable pouch or convenient grab-and-go 2.125-oz. bags. All of the new products are free of hydrogenated oils, artificial additives, flavors and preservatives, refined sugar, trans fats and high-fructose corn syrup.
"Peanut butter and chocolate are classic flavors that make a great combination," Barbara's VP marketing Kent Spalding said. "Today's consumers, especially moms, are looking for all-natural products without the 'bad stuff' like high-fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors, preservatives and hydrogenated oils. With the new additions to our popular Puffins and Snackimals lines, we're excited to offer families more delicious options that are free of unhealthy ingredients."