- IT Cosmetics receives minority equity investment from TSG Consumer Products
- ClarityMD line features new Clarifying Acne Treatment Pads
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Tejava iced tea announces expanded distribution to CVS, Target
- CVS Caremark aims to help customers as survey spotlights ACA knowledge gap
SAN FRANCISCO Bare Escentuals, a maker of mineral makeup, has launched two new mineral-based skin care products under its RareMinerals product line.
The new Renew & Reveal facial cleanser and blemish therapy augment the RareMinerals skin care line, offering natural, mineral-based alternatives to traditional cleanser and acne treatment products.
According to the company, the Renew & Reveal facial cleanser is the first ever mineral-based cleanser in a concentrated powder form that gently cleanses, exfoliates and nourishes skin while restoring its natural radiance. The water-activated formula comes in powder form to maintain its purity and potency.
The blemish therapy treatment is designed to clear and heal blemishes. The formula combines the proprietary 100 percent pure RareMinerals concentrate with the acne-fighting benefits of natural sulfur.
The products, which initially launched on QVC, will roll out to expanded distribution in the first half of 2008 including Bare Escentuals Boutiques and Web site, Sephora, Ulta, domestic spas, and select Nordstrom’s and Macy’s.