- Pantene Pro-V gets spokeswoman for Nature Fusion collection
- P&G teams with Communities In Schools, John Legend to launch new GIVE Education campaign
- P&G's Steele to retire, business units to be consolidated
- P&G: Pantene athletes prove 'Healthy is the New Beautiful' at 2012 Olympic Games
- P&G targets men shopping at CVS with new 'Guy Aisle' prototype in Charlotte, N.C.
SAN FRANCISCO Bare Escentuals, which is known for its mineral-based makeup, has appointed former Procter & Gamble executive Jim Taschetta to the newly created position of chief marketing officer.
Taschetta, who is a 20-year marketing veteran, has held positions at Visa USA, Yodlee, The Coca-Cola Co. and P&G. Most recently, he served as senior vice president of marketing strategy and planning at Visa USA. Before that he spent 10 years in brand management at P&G, including seven years overseas where he managed the hair care and bar soap categories for Argentina and Uruguay.
In addition, Diane Miles as president of wholesale/international will oversee all of the company’s bricks-and-mortar wholesale relationships including Sephora, Ulta, department stores and spas as well as Bare Escentuals’ international business.
The company is searching for a president of retail who will oversee all aspects of Bare Escentuals’ company-owned boutiques.
Each position reports to Leslie Blodgett, chief executive officer.