- Kodak Alaris, Bartell Drugs renew partnership
- Retailers announce relief efforts to help those affected by Washington landslide
- Bartell Drugs names SVP merchandising
- Bartell Drugs to help host event celebrating the Seahawks at the Super Bowl
- Bartell Drugs holds Spring Health & Beauty Event at select locations
SEATTLE — Bartell Drugs is collecting donations of teddy bears to give to children in stressful and traumatic situations, the Seattle-based regional retail pharmacy chain said Monday.
Bartell said it would work with local radio statement Warm 106.9 FM in the annual "Teddy Bear Patrol" campaign, which will take place through March 30. The chain's 58 stores will collect donations of $7 "Bartell Bears" or new or gently used bears smaller than 12 in.
The bears are distributed to police departments, hospitals and emergency response teams to give to children involved in challenging situations. More than 74,000 have been collected over the years.