- Bartell donates flu vaccines to help community outreach programs through local schools of pharmacy
- Bartell's sells Chia Fremont Troll
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- Bartell Drugs celebrates Seattle Space Needle's 50th anniversary
- Bartell offers rewards for healthy choices
SEATTLE — Bartell Drugs is collecting donations of teddy bears to give to children in stressful and traumatic situations, the Seattle-based regional retail pharmacy chain said Monday.
Bartell said it would work with local radio statement Warm 106.9 FM in the annual "Teddy Bear Patrol" campaign, which will take place through March 30. The chain's 58 stores will collect donations of $7 "Bartell Bears" or new or gently used bears smaller than 12 in.
The bears are distributed to police departments, hospitals and emergency response teams to give to children involved in challenging situations. More than 74,000 have been collected over the years.