- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Bartell donates flu vaccines to help community outreach programs through local schools of pharmacy
- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
SEATTLE — Regional retail pharmacy chain Bartell Drugs has launched its flu vaccination campaign, the Seattle-based company said Tuesday.
Bartell said it would offer a full schedule of in-store vaccinations for individuals on a walk-in basis and a program servicing area businesses. The "in-the-workplace" vaccination program, now in its fifth year, serves businesses with 25 or more employees.
In addition to regular vaccines, the chain is offering Sanofi Pasteur's Fluzone High-Dose vaccine designed for patients 65 and older.