- Kodak Alaris, Bartell Drugs renew partnership
- Retailers announce relief efforts to help those affected by Washington landslide
- Bartell Drugs names SVP merchandising
- Bartell Drugs to help host event celebrating the Seahawks at the Super Bowl
- Bartell Drugs holds Spring Health & Beauty Event at select locations
SEATTLE — Bartell is partnering with a Seattle-based online rewards program to encourage customers to make healthy lifestyle choices, the retail pharmacy chain said Tuesday.
Bartell's, also based in Seattle, said customers participating in its partnership with EveryMove would earn rewards for such activities as walking, running and visits to the gym. Rewards include Bartell's gift cards.
"Bartell Drugs shares our vision of rewarding customers committed to making healthy lifestyle choices," EveryMove CEO Russell Benaroya said. "Together, we are offering a new and personalized tool that provides customers with additional incentives to achieve their fitness goals."