- Bartell Drugs names SVP merchandising
- Retailers announce relief efforts to help those affected by Washington landslide
- Bartell Drugs to help host event celebrating the Seahawks at the Super Bowl
- Kodak Alaris, Bartell Drugs renew partnership
- AmazonFresh launches new tool to revolutionize shopping list generation
SEATTLE — Regional chain Bartell Drugs recently opened its "next generation" store format, a remodel of an existing store in Seattle's Roosevelt neighborhood. Developed in conjunction with Hartman Group, the store includes a "Fresh Beauty" cosmetics section with natural and organic product lines; a "Wellness Courtyard" for supplements, vitamins and healthy beverages; a "Sweets & Snacks" section with new displays and lighting; and an "Urban Market" the showcases unique and locally produced products. The store also features a more modern look with lower shelves and hardwood flooring.
For more photos, click here.