- Bartell donates flu vaccines to help community outreach programs through local schools of pharmacy
- Bartell's sells Chia Fremont Troll
- Bartell Drugs celebrates Seattle Space Needle's 50th anniversary
- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- Report: Amazon tests public delivery lockers in Seattle, New York retailers
SEATTLE — Regional chain Bartell Drugs recently opened its "next generation" store format, a remodel of an existing store in Seattle's Roosevelt neighborhood. Developed in conjunction with Hartman Group, the store includes a "Fresh Beauty" cosmetics section with natural and organic product lines; a "Wellness Courtyard" for supplements, vitamins and healthy beverages; a "Sweets & Snacks" section with new displays and lighting; and an "Urban Market" the showcases unique and locally produced products. The store also features a more modern look with lower shelves and hardwood flooring.
For more photos, click here.