- Survey: Half of those with chronic disease suffer from chronic sleep problems
- Green Equity Investors exchanges nearly 1.9 million shares of Rite Aid preferred stock for common stock
- Survey: Many social media users with health conditions willing to share health data
- Folgers launches online community
- Target Awesome Shop features items trending on Pinterest
ROCHESTER, N.Y. — Bausch + Lomb on Friday announced that it has filed a registration statement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to take the company public. The number of shares to be offered and the price range for the proposed offering have not yet been determined, the company stated.
The proposed IPO could raise as much as $1.5 billion and is expected to value Bausch & Lomb at about $9 billion to $10 billion, Reuters reported earlier in March.
Get connected and follow us on LinkedIn for the most in-depth coverage of drug store news. Join the conversation.