- Pharmacists engage with patients in campaign for improved nutrition
- Vestcom launches shelf solution to ease confusion shopping supplements
- Report: More than a quarter of U.S. kids take at least one chronic med
- NCPA: Nearly 1,500 community pharmacies participate in Dispose My Meds program
- HHS releases early detection system through Twitter
DENVER — Bazi International on Tuesday launched its energy shot Bazi, which contains a blend of eight superfruits.
According to the company, only 3-out-of-10 consumers have tried energy shots or drinks. Some of the key barriers of entry include health and safety concerns and an underlying belief that the shots are not good for you.
"Being successful in the increasingly crowded beverage and shot categories, products must be differentiated to be successful," stated Bazi CEO Debbie Wildrick. "Bazi is unique in that it provides the body with an enhanced blend of energy and nutrition, [and] is supercharged with antioxidants and powerful nutrients."