- Rite Aid finishes tough fiscal year, but Q4 shows improvements
- Rite Aid posts $118.1 million profit for fiscal year 2013
- Rite Aid opens 'next generation' Wellness store, reports September sales
- Report: Amazon tests public delivery lockers in Seattle, New York retailers
- Rite Aid’s new loyalty program a major bright spot in tough Q3
DENVER — Bazi has brought its energy shot product to Rite Aid locations that feature store-within-a-store GNC LiveWell shops.
"As we continue to aggressively build out our nationwide distribution, we are excited to have the Bazi Natural Energy Shot available at select Rite Aid stores," Bazi CEO Debbie Wildrick said. "We are seeing great response by retailers and distributors as they learn about Bazi and the healthy benefits of our product. This is the first healthy energy shot available on the market and retailers and distributers alike see the value of such a product for the health-conscious consumer."