- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Deloitte survey: Employers say outcomes-based medicine is answer to healthcare woes
- President Obama addresses health reform during State of the Union, industry responds
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
FRANKLIN LAKES, N.J. — Medical products manufacturer Becton, Dickinson and Co. has appointed Christopher Reidy as its CFO, the company, more commonly known as BD, said Monday.
BD said Reidy, who will also assume the position of EVP administration on July 15, will report to chairman, CEO and president Vincent Forlenza. Reidy replaces Suketu Upadhyay, who has served as acting CFO since November 2012. Upadhyay will become SVP finance, also effective July 15.
Reidy previously worked as corporate VP and CFO at employee benefits and payroll administration company ADP Corp., as well as past executive roles at NBA Properties, AT&T and Deloitte & Touche.