- Family Dollar elevates Jason Reiser to chief merchandising officer; president and COO Michael Bloom departs
- Jason Reiser takes on SVP/lead merchandising officer role at Family Dollar
- Keurig, Krispy Kreme team up for new K-Cups
- Walgreens furthers reach into North Carolina with acquisition of Kerr Drug
- Publix rolls out med sync program chainwide, powered by Ateb’s Time My Meds
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — A line of ready-to-drink functional coffee blends now has three new flavors.
Bean & Body Coffee, which is available in select regions throughout the United States, now features vegan, horchata and coconut flavors. Offered in an 8-oz. can, each flavor is 100 calories or less and are all-natural, gluten-free and Kosher certified.
The new Bean & Body Coffee flavors will hit markets in early May.