- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- RediClinic upgrades Weigh Forward with Wellness Layers platform
- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- Survey: Leading retailers predict a 2.5% comp lift in holiday sales, expect season to be highly promotional
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
BELLEVUE, Wash. and NEW YORK — Beauty.com, a division of DrugStore.com, is offering an exclusive series of bejeweled hair accessories from designers at Erickson Beamon to benefit GEMS, or Girls Educational and Mentoring Services, the online retailer announced.
One hundred percent of the proceeds from sales will go to this organization devoted to supporting victims of human trafficking. The four limited-edition designs are available while supplies last.
The four Erickson Beamon hair pieces range in design and price complementing a variety of hair styles this holiday season: Tropical Punch Butterfly, $130, is a multi-colored piece in the shape of a butterfly; Tropical Punch, $115, is an abstract, wing-shaped clip with bright jewels and rhinestone accents; Twister Sister, $60, is a spiked slide with clear and dark gems; and Deca-dance, $130, has a cluster of clear and dark gems with delicate chains hanging down.