- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- Rexall taps savvy vet Kelly for top merchant role
BELLEVUE, Wash. Beauty.com, which is a subsidiary of drugstore.com, has tapped fashion designer Jenni Kayne to create a bag that doubles as a cosmetics case or clutch.
Customers receive the limited-edition designer bag, filled with 12 product samples from such brands as L’Occitane, Seikisho and Urban Decay, with a purchase of $75 or more on the Beauty.com Web site.
The online beauty destination first partnered with Kayne in 2007, providing gift bags for the guests at her collection’s presentation during New York City’s Fashion Week.
Subscribers to the Beauty.com Beauty Bulletin will receive an e-mail exclusive opportunity to make an advance purchase on March 11. The promotion will be available to the general public on the Beauty.com home page, while supplies last, beginning March 13.
During the spring, Kayne also appears in several Beauty.com site features, including makeup how-tos.