- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- With health reform outlook dimmed, pharmacy can’t abandon its agenda
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- UnitedHealth: Cost of diabetes could be $3.35 trillion by 2020
- Walgreens' Pegus to discuss impact of diabetes management on healthcare costs
BELLEVUE, Wash. Beauty.com, which is a subsidiary of drugstore.com, has tapped fashion designer Jenni Kayne to create a bag that doubles as a cosmetics case or clutch.
Customers receive the limited-edition designer bag, filled with 12 product samples from such brands as L’Occitane, Seikisho and Urban Decay, with a purchase of $75 or more on the Beauty.com Web site.
The online beauty destination first partnered with Kayne in 2007, providing gift bags for the guests at her collection’s presentation during New York City’s Fashion Week.
Subscribers to the Beauty.com Beauty Bulletin will receive an e-mail exclusive opportunity to make an advance purchase on March 11. The promotion will be available to the general public on the Beauty.com home page, while supplies last, beginning March 13.
During the spring, Kayne also appears in several Beauty.com site features, including makeup how-tos.