- Study: Pharmacist intervention improves shingles vaccine rate
- At least 23,000 die from antibiotic-resistant infections each year, CDC finds
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Chickenpox vaccine does not appear to increase incidence of shingles, study finds
- Study: Whooping cough vaccine may not prevent infection
LANGHORNE, Pa. Insight Pharmaceuticals on Tuesday released its first annual list of the top bedbug-infested cities in North America.
Cities on this year's list include: Chicago; Columbus, Ohio; Denver; Durham, N.C.; New York; Manchester, N.H.; Toronto; San Francisco; and Vancouver, British Columbia.
Even though many of these cities have put programs in place to combat bedbug infestations, the problem continues to plague communities across the nation, Insight stated. This summer, travelers need to be aware of these risks so they can avoid bringing bedbugs back to their home.
In addition to driving awareness around bedbugs Insight Pharmaceuticals is offering a $3-off coupon at KillBedbugsPronto.com.