- Carma Laboratories brings pizzazz to lip care with Carmex Moisture Plus limited-edition designs
- Carmex expands skin care portfolio with fragrance-free cream
- Blistex launches new lip balms
- Softlips introduces lip balm with breath-freshening flavor technology
- ChapStick introduces new Hydration Lock for healthier, nourished lips
WILTON, Conn. — Beiersdorf has introduced its new Nivea Lip Butter line, which includes shea butter and almond oil, the beauty product company said.
Nivea Lip Butter, which retails for $3.99, is available in four flavors: Raspberry Rose Kiss, Caramel Cream Kiss, Vanilla and Macadamia Kiss and Smooth Kiss. Beiersdorf said the shea butter was designed to increase the skin's suppleness and elasticity, while the almond oil was to help soften and smooth the skin.
"We are thrilled to introduce Nivea Lip Butter to our lip care product portfolio," Beiersdorf VP marketing Evan Eckman said. "Nivea offers a lip balm for every occasion and every kiss, to make all of your kisses better. Based on research and excitement from the trade, we have no doubt that consumers will be delighted by these delicious and moisture-rich new products."
The formula blends moisturizers with Nivea's Hydra IQ technology and vitamin E to create a light, protective layer of long-lasting nourishment for smooth, healthy-looking lips.