- Estée Lauder names Jane Lauder global brand president of Clinique
- Target unveils new Sonia Kashuk beauty for spring 2014
- Rimmel London unveils spring 2014 collection at NYC beauty event
- The Fergie CenterStage Collection by Wet n Wild expands
- Walmart asks suppliers to phase out certain chemicals from products
DALLAS The Joyner Sales Agency has signed Belvada Cosmetics of Quebec, Canada, as one of their newest clients to help the company promote its new mascara pen.
Unlike the traditional tube-and-applicator system, the pen-like applicator protects the reserve product by not exposing it the elements—only the brush has contact with the air.
“Our primary goal with Belvada is to bring this fresh, new product to market and to boost their brand awareness at retail,” stated Lisa Balsera, vice president of sales for Joyner Sales Agency.