- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- MinuteClinic forms clinical collaboration with St. Rose Dominican Hospitals
- Value, at-home products color hair care sector
- George W. Bush to deliver keynote speech at Armada summit
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
LOS ANGELES A popular gaming accessory line now is available in the United States.
AFA Interactive, the license holder for Ben 10 gaming accessories, has partnered with TrendSource, which will serve as the U.S. sales/distribution channel for the line. TrendSource has partnerships with retailers across the United States and Canada, and distributes product lines in the DVD, video game and electronic accessory markets. The company specializes in creating customized distribution services for retailers.
The availability of the line coincides with the release of the new Ben 10 Ultimate Alien video game and season premiere of Cartoon Network’s "Ben 10 Ultimate Alien" TV series, the companies said.
“Ben 10 gaming accessories are a huge opportunity for U.S. retailers,” said Charmaine Klohe, TrendSource president. “We are thrilled to make this line available here in partnership with AFA, and just in time for the peak of the holiday shopping season.”