- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Dr Pepper continues celebration of individuality
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
BURLINGTON, Va. — Ben & Jerry's announced today the addition of Chocolate Peppermint Crunch ice cream to round out the company's 2013 lineup of new full-time options.
Chocolate Peppermint Crunch is a chocolate ice cream laced with swirls of peppermint and fudge and mint cookie pieces mixed in.
Chocolate Peppermint Crunch joins other 2013 full-time flavors, such as:
Liz Lemon — a lemon Greek frozen yogurt with a blueberry, lavender swirl that was launched earlier this year to celebrate the finale of the "30 Rock" TV show;
Pineapple Passionfruit — pineapple Greek frozen yogurt with pineapple pieces and a passionfruit swirl;
Vanilla Honey Caramel — vanilla Greek frozen yogurt with a honey caramel swirl;
Coffee Coffee Buzz Buzz Buzz — coffee ice cream with espresso bean fudge chunks; and
Candy Bar Pie — peanut butter ice cream with fudge flakes, chocolate nougat and sweet & salty pretzel swirls, sold exclusively in scoop shops.
All of the full-time flavors will be appearing on shelves across the country within the next few weeks.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.