- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
- P&G's new Crest Be aims to offer 'unexpected experience'
- Maker of Clif energy bars expands portfolio with Zbar protein bar for kids
- Mars spreads holiday cheer with new chocolate treats
- Lay's to introduce chocolate-covered potato chip
BURLINGTON, Vt. — Ben & Jerry's is looking to sweeten up summer with the launch of new Greek frozen yogurt and a new chocolate flavor.
The four new pint flavors of Greek frozen yogurt include:
Strawberry shortcake: Strawberry Greek frozen yogurt with shortbread pieces;
Raspberry fudge chunk: Raspberry Greek frozen yogurt with fudge chunks;
Banana peanut butter: Banana Greek frozen yogurt with peanut butter swirls;
Blueberry vanilla graham: Blueberry and vanilla Greek frozen yogurt with graham cracker swirls.
"It's yogurt done the Ben & Jerry’s way, which results in a great tasting product first and foremost," said Paul Szalkucki, director of the Ben & Jerry's research and development team. "As things heat up around the country, this is the perfect refreshing treat with a whole lotta taste."
In addition to the new line, Ben & Jerry's rolled out another ice cream flavor to please any choc-aholic named Chocolate Therapy, a Scoop Shop favorite of Ben & Jerry's.
Both the Greek frozen yogurt line and Chocolate Therapy now are available at stores nationwide.