- Value, at-home products color hair care sector
- Sargento offers cheese lovers new flavor combinations
- Sargento's reduced-sodium cheeses don't sacrifice taste
- Annie's expands microwavable macaroni & cheese cups line
- Walgreens setting the stage to be an entirely different retailer; new magazine just a first step in that direction
NEW YORK — A household cleaner, a shampoo for kids and a cheese snack product earned top honors in a consumer-voted awards program published by Better Homes and Gardens.
The items showcased in this year's Better Homes and Gardens' Best New Products Awards included Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber with Febreze, which earned the honors of best overall product and best in household care; Johnson's Natural Kids 3-in-1 shampoo, which was awarded best in health and beauty; and Sargento Natural Blends cheddar-mozzarella cheese snacks, which was voted best in food and beverage.
The winning products were directly chosen by thousands of consumers who participated in the American Shopper Study, which was conducted by independent marketing research firm BrandSpark International in partnership Better Homes and Gardens magazine.
Click here for a full list of this year's winners.