- New cardiovascular risk calculator now available online
- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Eli Lilly, Boehringer Ingelheim launch educational program for healthcare professionals
- Tradjenta now available in U.S. pharmacies
RIDGEFIELD, Conn. — Drug maker Boehringer Ingelheim has created a website designed for patients with hepatitis C and advocates, the company said Friday.
BI announced the launch of HepCRedefined.com, which it describes as an online portal to help improve the lives of those living with the virus through education, information and understanding.
"The entire HCV community is in need of simple tools and resources to talk about the disease in an informed, supportive way," said Hepatitis Education Project executive director Michael Ninburg, who contributed to the website's development. "There is information about HCV across the web, but HepCRedefined.com is designed to aggregate straightforward and accurate information in a single virtual destination."