- Bi-Lo buys big with proposed Winn-Dixie merger
- Winn-Dixie reports fiscal-year losses, continues remodeling
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- MinuteClinic forms clinical collaboration with St. Rose Dominican Hospitals
MAULDIN, S.C. — Bi-Lo raised more than $550,000 to benefit nonprofit organizations within the grocer’s operating area across both its Bi-Lo and Winn-Dixie banners.
“Bi-Lo recognizes the important role that we and our loyal customers can play in solving issues and making stronger communities for everyone,” stated Melissa Adams, Bi-Lo Winn-Dixie’s manager of charitable giving.
“We’re honored to support wonderful organizations that are committed to making our communities great," she said. "Many of our local organizations work hard to serve and improve their communities, and we’re dedicated to helping them in those endeavors.”