- Bi-Lo Holdings, Delhaize Group moving forward on acquisition deal
- Bi-Lo, Winn-Dixie add medication synchronization service
- Bi-Lo Holdings acquires 22 Piggly Wigglys across South Carolina, Georgia
- Bi-Lo, Dole partner on anti-hunger campaign
- Bi-Lo Holdings to remodel 21 Piggly Wiggly locations under the Bi-Lo banner
GREENVILLE, S.C. — Bi-Lo noted last week that three of its locations along the South Carolina coastline had been refreshed in March.
“Bi-Lo believes in offering our customers the highest possible standards and this remodel program speaks directly to that,” Bi-Lo president Michael Byars said.
The enhanced departments in the updated stores feature improved freshness, variety and quality, including:
Bi-Lo's Gold Star line of meat, featuring a selection of locally raised and fresh chicken, pork and certified angus beef;
A knowledgeable Bi-Lo butcher who can custom cut, grind or cube, and provide grilling and preparation tips, all for free;
A wide variety of seafood including Chef’s Catch and Lakehouse Catfish, available only at Bi-Lo;
A produce department with an open-market feel featuring Bi-Lo's Walter’s Produce; and
A free Wi-Fi café.
More than $8,700 in donations to community organizations were made in conjunction with the store remodels on behalf of Bi-Lo Charities.