- Red Carpet Manicure makes foray into nail lacquer category
- OPI, singer Gwen Stefani create limited-edition nail lacquer collection
- Report: NYC department stores revamping beauty as competition heats up
- Nicole by OPI launches Selena Gomez gift sets for holiday
- Nicole by OPI, Dove Chocolate team up to celebrate New Year
NEW YORK Nicole by OPI has teamed up with 16-year-old singing sensation Justin Bieber to introduce the One Less Lonely Girl collection of nail polish.
Inspired by the superstar’s hit songs and persona, the collection will launch with six new Nicole by OPI nail lacquer shades available exclusively at Walmart beginning in December. Subsequently, Nicole by OPI will unveil eight more nail lacquer shades for the One Less Lonely Girl collection, available beginning in January 2011 at Walmart and in February 2011 at select Target, Sears and Ulta stores, as well as other retail locations.
The first six new Nicole by OPI nail lacquers in the One Less Lonely Girl collection include:
- One Less Lonely Glitter: A pale purple;
- Prized Possession Purple: A vibrant grape;
- Give Me the First Dance: A sexy silver;
- Me + Blue: A metallic deep blue;
- OMB!: A metallic red; and
- Step 2 the Beat of My Heart: A heart-filled hue.